- TriWest Employee Practices Gratitude Throughout the Year
- TriWest Receives Prestigious Philanthropic Award from Nationally Respected Blue Star Families
- World War II Veterans Eligible for Immediate VA Care Coverage
- Veterans Employed at TriWest Embrace Serving Those Who Have Served
- TriWest Receives HIRE Vets Medallion Award from U.S. Labor Department for Third Consecutive Year
- Navy Veteran Gives Back Through Adaptive Fitness Company
- New Video Features VA Community Care Network (CCN) Provider Sharing the “Why” Behind Caring for Veterans
- Heroes & History Makers Celebration Honors Millions of Military Caregivers
- Flu Season: Free Shots are Now Available for Veterans Enrolled in VA Care
- Women Veterans Empowerment Retreat Offers a Community of Learning and Support
- VA Launches “Buddy Check Week” for Veterans to Contact Service Peers
- Blue Star Welcome Week Spotlights Support for Military-Connected Individuals and Families
- TriWest Receives 2023 Global Inspiring Workplaces™ Special Recognition for Culture and Purpose
- Spotlight on Behavioral Health Can Help Veterans Going Into Fall Season
- TriWest Employees and Family Members Share 9/11 Reflections on Patriot Day
- New Lethal Means Safety Video Shares Key Suicide Prevention Strategies
- TriWest 'Inspiring Stories' Video Recalls Traumatic Loss, Resilience and Recovery
- VA Announces Special Health Care Enrollment Period for Certain Combat Veterans
- Free VA TeleMental Health Apps Help Veterans Cope With PTSD
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Athlete Delivers Determination, Inspiration
- BenchmarkPortal Recertifies TriWest’s Contact Center as Center of Excellence
- VA Offers Lung Cancer Screening for Early Detection in At-Risk Veterans
- Veteran Disaster Resources for Hawaii Wildfires
- VA PTSD Residential Treatment Programs Can Help Change Lives
- TriWest Observes El Paso Shooting 4th Anniversary with Conversation of Healing
- Younger Women Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits Eligible for Breast Cancer Screening
- TriWest’s Healthy Homefront Blog Recognized in 2023 National Health Information Awards Program
- Loyalty, Leadership and a Strong Work Ethic: Hiring Our Nation’s Heroes
- TriWest Behavioral Health Site Connects Veterans to VA Recovery Programs
- New ‘Inspiring Stories’ Video Addresses the Unpredictable Nature of Trauma
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Offered Athletes Competition and Community
- VA Offers Unique Programs to Help Veterans Struggling with Loneliness
- June is National PTSD Awareness Month – Find Resources to Help Manage It
- Women Veterans Day: TriWest Employee Carries Determination from Army Service into Community
- VA-FBI Issue Joint Healthcare Fraud Alert Focusing on Threat of Medical Identity Theft
- Veterans Enjoy Adaptive Sports at National Summer Sports Clinic
- TAPS National Military Survivors Seminar Offers Care, Compassion and Support
- TriWest Employee Video Features Her Path to Recovery During National PTSD Awareness Month
- Memorial Day: National Observance Day Prompts TriWest Employee Reflections
- TriWest Veteran Employees Share Pride in Service for Armed Forces Day
- Team TriWest Joins Thousands to Honor Fallen Hero at Pat's Run 2023
- TriWest Military Spouse Employees Share Important Stories for Military Spouse Appreciation Day
- TriWest Honored to Join WWII Veteran for Spring Training Game First Pitch
- National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic Offers Challenge, Rehabilitation and Rejuvenation
- VA Announces Partnership With National Institutes of Health to Study Gulf War Illness
- VA Information Program to Increase Awareness of Available Care in Rural Areas
- VA Announces Copayment Waiver for Eligible American Indian and Alaska Native Veterans
TriWest Healthcare Alliance (TriWest) is honored to be a third party administrator for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We build networks of high-performing, credentialed community providers that partner with VA to provide health care to Veterans in their local community. It is our sole focus and only line of business.
The Veteran Services section of our website provides the most updated information on Veteran benefits through care in the community.
More about Veteran Services...
In this section you will find important information regarding VA Community Care for eligible Veterans including benefit details, FAQs, forms, and more.
- Read more...
Service in the military comes with challenges that can create long-term stress making life difficult for individuals and families. Behavioral health topics of particular interest are identified here, and include clinically appropriate tools, guides and resources.
Count on us to Be There™ when you need it.
- Read more...
Thanks to the nearly 700,000 health care professionals in TriWest’s network, our nation’s Veterans are receiving timely, high-quality care, closer to home.
One of TriWest’s primary roles is to educate and train its provider network on issues pertaining to Veteran care in the community. We also help ensure providers are paid for their health care services in a timely manner.
The Provider section of our website offers information, forms, news and training on VA Community Care. This also includes access to the secure TriWest Payer Space on Availity.
As a third party administrator for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), TriWest is committed to partnering with VA staff by sharing tools, best practices and access to information needed to ensure success on a daily basis.
This area is only accessible with secured authentication to protect Veteran health information.
Access Secure Login
Enter here for secure portal access only for authorized U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs staff.
- Read more...
TriWest Healthcare Alliance was formed in 1996 as the only company of its kind, with one sole purpose that continues today – serving the health care needs of the military and Veteran communities.
Since 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veteran and military communities. Learn more here about TriWest’s mission and vision, history in service to our nation’s heroes, strong leadership and long-term focus on community outreach.
- Read more...
Do you have a passion for serving those who served? Since 1996, TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veterans and military community.
Will you join us in this important mission?
Join our team to become a part of something special. Learn more about why what we do makes a difference in the lives of Veterans and our nation’s heroes.
- Read more...
TriWest News section shares stories, insider tips, news from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and unique health care perspectives all aimed at improving the lives of Veterans and their families.
Read more here about our mission and accomplishments in serving our nation’s heroes or connect with our media relations team.
- Read more...
Search here for important contact information for Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs staff and media inquiries. Also learn more about TriWest’s small business outreach program.
Reach out at anytime. We’d love to hear from you! Or follow us on socials (see footer).