Home of TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation's Heroes...
It's who we are. It's what we do.
TriWest is proud to be On a Mission to Serve®.
Welcome from TriWest Healthcare Alliance
TriWest is On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veterans and military community in partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in administering the Community Care programs. It is our privilege to work alongside VA as we provide Veterans with access to high-quality health care through our network of community providers.
Check out the latest headlines and news releases from TriWest.
- 01/17/2023 – VA Announces Veterans Now Eligible for Acute Suicidal Crisis Care Under COMPACT Act of 2020
- 01/03/2023 – VA Launches Largest Ever Liver Cancer Screening Study
- 01/02/2023 – VA Begins Processing PACT Act Benefits Claims for all Veterans and Survivors on Jan. 1
- 12/22/2022 – TriWest Healthcare Alliance Awarded Contract to Administer TRICARE West Region Contract for the Department of Defense
- 12/16/2022 – TriWest Employees Give Back to Their Communities in Meaningful Ways
- 12/12/2022 – VA Announces PACT Act Benefits Claims Processing for Terminally Ill Veterans
- 12/12/2022 – Phoenix Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day: A Tribute Flyover, Dignitaries and Memorial Wreaths