Home of TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Taking Care of Our Nation's Heroes...
It's who we are. It's what we do.
TriWest is proud to be On a Mission to Serve®.
Welcome from TriWest Healthcare Alliance
TriWest is On a Mission to Serve® our nation’s Veterans and military community in partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in administering the Community Care programs. It is our privilege to work alongside VA as we provide Veterans with access to high-quality health care through our network of community providers.
Check out the latest headlines and news releases from TriWest.
- 11/21/2022 – TriWest Network Reaches 50 Million Veteran Health Care Appointments in Community
- 11/15/2022 – Heard Museum’s 10th Anniversary Sunset Tribute Celebrates First American Indian Veterans National Memorial
- 11/10/2022 – TriWest Earns U.S. Labor Department HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award for Exceptional Veteran Hiring and Retention
- 11/01/2022 – Recognizing TriWest Partners during National Veterans Small Business Week
- 10/19/2022 – TriWest Is Committed to Hiring Veterans and Military Spouses
- 09/30/2022 – TriWest Introduces New Veteran Appointment Self-Scheduling Pilot Program
- 09/27/2022 – Suicide Prevention Month: VA Suicide Prevention Site Offers Help Through Direct Conversation